Derica Carty | President of Clear Curriculum
Clear Curriculum is a minority, woman owned business established in May of 2019 in the state of Maryland by founder and President, Derica Carty. We are an instructional system design and training company with over 20 combined years of experience in business process activities and instructional design methodologies.
We have design and development experience in both pre and post implementation activities specializing in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems including Oracle’s E-Business Suite’s Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Procure to Pay (P2P).
Clear Curriculum prides itself in giving back to the community by actively participating in non-profit organizations and mentoring.
Collaborates with Developers and Functional experts to design, develop and instruct dynamic technical training courses for federal, local and commercial clients. Task include:
• Critical analysis of current processes to determine the objectives of the training.
• Design and Develop training materials for end users both desk side and classroom.
• Create technical documentation to be distributed through various multimedia.
• Prepare Help Desk staff for software upgrades with training guides.
• Platforms: Windows and Macs
• Software: PeopleSoft (Asset, Purchase Order) Oracle 12 (iProcurement, PCard, Contract Lifecycle Management, Purchasing, Accounts Payable), Oracle 11 (iProcurement, DocView, AP Inquiry, PO Inquiry, PO Modification, BE FedAdmin Level 1, Purchase Orders, Receipts, AP Invoices), Office 365, Adobe Connect, GoTo Meeting, Remedy (Help Desk and Change Management), SharePoint, Captivate, User Productivity Kit (UPK), Learning Management Systems, Electronic Evaluations, Checkpoint Learning, Visio, Microsoft Project.
• Master of Science in Education, Instructional Technology, Queens College, Queens, NY.
• Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH.
• Professional in Human Resource Certification
• DiSC Certification